Please join Approach Technology’s CEO Eric Carter for our interactive Custom Private Cloud Lunch2Learn event and network with fellow C-level guests.
Date: Thursday, April 28th, 2016
Location: Daniel’s Broiler on Lake Union, Seattle, Washington
Address: 809 Fairview Pl N, Seattle, WA 98109
Parking: Valet parking provided to guests.
Ask questions with Eric Carter about how to evaluate your IT playbook and avoid the risks of the IT Iceberg.
- Learn how a holistic Custom Private Cloud can support your operation needs where the hybrid and public clouds can not.
- See how advances in high performance Cloud Graphics now enable architects and other power users to work from anywhere on any device.
- Explore the ancillary benefits of a Cloud Strategy that shifts risk, enhances operations and eliminates large CapEx events.
- Scale resources up and down seamlessly with changing business requirements.
- How much are companies in your vertical spending on IT (as a % of revenue)
Apply below join us at Approach Technology’s Lunch2Learn Custom Private Cloud Event. Space is limited.[gravityform id=”14″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]